Sunday, February 8, 2015

Review: Love on the Airwaves


Love on the Airwaves
Love on the Airwaves by Jennifer Conner

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



First off, let me say that I received this book from Librarything.com in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Second off, let me say that it has sat in my to read list for a while as I just really did not know what to expect. And I guess I am just glad to have it out of the mix.

I love a cute romantic book that is also a quick read just as much as anyone, but this book was just ridiculous. This book has the characters falling in love, moving in and getting married all in the matter of seconds in this book. I mean, I know that many of us have fallen in love with someone at pretty much the first moment we meet them, but this is crazy. One does not change up their whole lives in the matter of a day because they have a connection with someone. You may want to but one knows that is crazy person talking.

I found typos which always confuse me in a published book but I can overlook it usually. But, this was just a silly story. And most people when they are in the tv/radio profession do not just one day switch to being a radio dispatcher for the police. That is not a plausible career switch.

I gave this story a 2 out of 5 stars because this was too far fetched in the romance and real life department for my liking.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment