Sunday, February 8, 2015

Review: How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation


How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation
How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation by Simone Elkeles

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I was somehow disappointed with this story. I feel like we are only going around in circles with this plotline. Are we ever going to find some kind of finality to their relationship? It was frustrating to me that we have already been through these things in the previous 2 books and are just going through them again in book 3. Ugh.

Had I not read the other 2 books, I most probably would not be as irritated with this book. Or perhaps I needed to have a been connection between myself and these 2 characters.

I gave this a 3 out of 5 stars because I just found it frustrating overall to have some closure in this book.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hate it when books just keep repeating themselves book after book. That can be really irritating!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete