Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Review: Heated


Heated
Heated by Anne Marsh

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Well, it definitely was a heated romance story!

I think that I liked his story and character a lot better than I liked hers. Mercedes starts off the story with such a major chip on her shoulder, that I wanted to tell her how no one wuld ever like her - EVER - if she didn't loosen up a bit. Now Joey on the other hand needed to grow up a bit despite of everything he has already gone through.
Yes their chemistry is Hot and consuming much like a fire (get it, the smoke jumper reference?!) but were they really getting to know each other or just how to please each other in the bedroom. Their is no reference to them actually talking just hooking up. Which do not get me wrong, I do like to hear about.
Also, I was let down with the ending. Umm, where is the answer to the burning question? (yep I did it again) I am all for a happy ending but was it truly one? We will never know. Ugh!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment