Friday, February 13, 2015

Review: Grounded


Grounded
Grounded by G.P. Ching

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I was able to meet this author recently. I was intrigued as she described this book. I mean an Amish girl who has paranormal abilities in an altered future. Hmm, definitely intrigued.

So I started it and as I got sucked in, I was pleasantly enveloped totally. But then I kept reading and realized that I was reading something very similar to another book series that I truly love. So, I kept reading and whereas they are a bit different, I have to say that the comparables in them had me loving this story.

The characters were complex and interesting. The setting was vague and definitely worked in this book. I loved the romance and the relationships.

I would give this one a solid 3 out of 5 stars. If it didn't feel so similar to Jennifer Armentrout's series with aliens, I might have given it more.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment