Sunday, February 15, 2015

Review: The Earl's Defiant Wallflower


The Earl's Defiant Wallflower
The Earl's Defiant Wallflower by Erica Ridley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I had not read a period romance in quite a while. I had missed the rules of proper interaction between the opposite sexes. This story I thought was going to be a boy finds his earldom in a bad state and needs to marry money to keep it alive and well. And girl needs to marry for title and money as she is getting older and more un-marriable. But this was not the typical story and it's happy ending was not one that I truly saw coming. I thought for sure that it would be a silly twist that would bring it about not true love. And that is exactly what I needed to rad on Valentine's Day.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment