Monday, February 16, 2015

Review: Can't Walk Away


Can't Walk Away
Can't Walk Away by Molly McLain

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



You know it is a hot book when I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about it and pick up my ereader to finish it. Where to begin. Okay, so I thought that it would be cliche in the that Ally would fall for the Sheriff (Mark) but then screw things up with the firefighter. But that never happened and I was so happy it didn't!!! Instead this book showed the ups and downs of a relationship even the ones we all never really want to happen. And the relationship was a hot one for sure. They were totally invested into each other but yet they were very cautious and sel-preserving. I think it was a fast read and for me it was very hard to put down. I really enjoyed all the little sidetrips that happened along the way and was very happy with the ending. I gave this a 4 star rating as it was one that I really (obviously) enjoyed reading.


I was given this book on NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment