Saturday, February 7, 2015

Review: The Alliance


The Alliance
The Alliance by Shannon Stoker

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



What an ending to this series!!!

I was intrigued to finish this series because I was unsure how it would unfold. I was thrilled to learn more of the backstories to some of these supporting characters. It made the connection between myself and these characters enhanced and I genuinely started to care for them some.

Mia stayed true to her original character which surprised me a bit. Yes, she grew some, but she truly did not waver in who she was from the get go. Grant was still as creepy and bothersome as he was in the beginning. Perhaps he was even more. I was grossed out by him in so many ways that it made him an amazingly complex character.

I felt that this story evolved well and was not as cheesy as it could have become. I gave this story a 4 out of 5 stars. And I was thrilled that this completed the story with the hint that it could go on if she so chose but could end here very happily. I am very excited to see where this author goes onto from here.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment