Saturday, January 31, 2015

Review: Vengeance


Vengeance
Vengeance by Michelle Madow

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Ok, so I had already bought the other books in this series as soon as I finished the first one. And obviously I was not as in love with this book as the first. I suppose now I could have finished the first one and not continued on and still been on the this book is amazing high feeling.

Why did I not like this as much?

Pretty simply, it was not a very long book at all. And now seeing Goodreads deem it book 1.5 in the series, I understand why. I felt that this was more of a novella that would have been good as a side story in the next book.
Also, it seemed to be only what happened in one day and not over a few days so therefore it didn't mean a lot in the story as a whole.
Ok, so Chelsea is upset. Who wouldn't be? But seriously, not enough to fill a book.

I tend to judge rather harshly when a book is this short. Sorry!

So I gave it a 3 out of 5 due to the shortness of the book mostly.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment