Saturday, January 31, 2015

Review: Timeless


Timeless
Timeless by Michelle Madow

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



So this is the end of this story. And I have to say I was a bit torn - do I continue in this story or do I stop as I am irritated with the second book?

Well, obviously I continued. It was a definitive end to the story. But I was a bit more bummed about this one than I thought I would be.

I liked how things were resolved but I thought that the story lacked more of the excitement that I wanted following the first book. I was so engrossed in the first book that the world seemed to slip away from me.

With these subsequent stories, I feel the connection between myself and the story and characters is strained at best. I still liked the characters and truly felt the love between Lizzie and Drew, but I felt that Chelsea's character was annoying and irritating more than I had in the the other stories.

With all that factoring in, I give this a 4 out of 5 because I still applaud (partial spoiler here) a happy ending, but felt it was just not up to the same level as book 1.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment