Friday, January 23, 2015

Review: How to Ruin My Teenage Life


How to Ruin My Teenage Life
How to Ruin My Teenage Life by Simone Elkeles

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Ok so I came across this author multiple times, but have never started one of her books. WHY????? This was the perfect read today to get me back into the reading for my own enjoyment phase I wanted to express this year. It was fun. And a quick read. And romantical and confusing emotionally. Just like it was in high school. HA! I loved the characters especially Amy and Avi and Nathan. I remember people like them in high school and even saw some of myself in them.
And can I say how much I love Chicago writers! They write and include fun things about the city we know, love and reside in. Ok, so I may not actually live in Chicago, I have visited enough and have enough family and friends in Chicago to know what they are referring to. (For you true Chicagoans, I know the suburbs is not the same but I do love Chicago!)

So overall, I gave this a 5 star rating as it was the perfect read for me today. It was fun. Written on par for high school and was fun (did I mention that?)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment