Monday, January 12, 2015

Review: Fangirl


Fangirl
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I had a lot of people recommend this book to me. Either directly or indirectly. And so onto my to read list it went. Then I picked it up and started. And then I fell asleep. YIKES!

That usually does not bode well for a book in my opinion. So either I was exhausted or it was not a good book. So I picked it up again.

Ahh exhaustion it was. I get that then. So I was immediately immersed into the college world. And the fanfiction world. I liked the characters and the plot and the romance and the well, I liked the story.

I did not love this book or feel that I would keep reading it at all costs. I felt that I was not as totally connected to the characters as I would have liked. They are relatable just no true connection for me.

So that being said, I give this a three star rating. It was not a particularly long read but it was a fun read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment