Thursday, January 29, 2015

Review: The Dress Shop of Dreams


The Dress Shop of Dreams
The Dress Shop of Dreams by Menna van Praag

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I was unsure what to expect from this book. It was a bit slow to start but once i got into it, I struggled with putting it down.

Was it predictable? Umm, yeah. But in my mind, not so much that you thought it was a cheesy read. I loved the complexity of the amount of characters as well as the depth of each of their characters.

I also loved how it all evolved together yet still separate. I loved the magical aspect of it without it being overpowering and ridiculous. As well, I really liked the Grandmother's love for her family and her need to protect. And I Loved the Ending! So cute!!!!

I definitely recommend this book and give it 4 stars!

This book was received from NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment