Sunday, January 11, 2015

A New Year - an improved blog!

Ok, so normally my blog is nothing but my reviews.  And that is all cool and groovy.  But I have been approached by a few people to participate in a blog tour.  So basically they grant me the honor of reading their book and reviewing it on my blog with some type of guest input from the author.  The fan in me is giddy with excitement.  I mean, I have done one of these for a great book earlier this year, but more people want to include me?!  How can a girl turn that down?

So I carefully planned and organized my calendar.  Messed up the first one but rectified it quickly.  Then I decided that in order for more people to see these reviews and get the books noticed, I should probably find some followers.  Yep, that is where you come into play my friends.  I would love for you to follow me.  And in return I promise to update my blog with more than just reviews.  I will really try to add other things along the way.  Pictures, postings about other things related to books but not necessarily a review, etc.

So some may wonder what kinds of books I review and read for the most part.  Well, I love Young Adult, Romance, Paranormal, New Adult, Women's Fiction or Chick Lit, some Sci-Fi, and Romance (did I mention that?).  Yes, I have heard all the criticisms about me reading young adult, but I do enjoy it.  And you know what, it has been a bridge for my eldest and I to read some books together.  Romance is because well it is me and anyone who knows me, knows that I have a Happily Ever After type personailty.  Paranormal cause I enjoy witches and vampire stories as well as aliens. Something I did not know about myself until recently this love of paranormal I have.  New Adult because I just came out of that time in my life and found it to be awesome.  Women's Fiction or Chick Lit is because well, duh.  If you really need to ask, you can probably stop reading this now.  HA! And the Sci-Fi is because I like a time travel alien story every now and again.  And did I mention I love romances?

So that is it in a nutshell.  If you would like to be a follower, I would love that.  But if not, I totally understand.  Because at the end of the day, I will still read tons every day and I will still review them for others to see.  Because I Love Books and I Love to Read.

No comments:

Post a Comment