Thursday, December 11, 2014

Review: Wicked


Wicked
Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I was thoroughly excited about this book and it did not disappoint!!

I felt as though I could guess certain aspects of this story but not everything. I admittedly was able to figure out the big twist but the little ones I was a bit surprised at. I mean I had doubts that everything was on the up and up but wow. Some threw me for a loop.

And holy hotness!!! The romance and chemistry between Ivy and Ren was amazing! And since this follows up from Layla and Roth and Zayne as well as Kat and Damon, I had no doubt that this author would delight me with that aspect of the story. And boy did she delight me!

Overall, a definite excellent read that will make me count down the days until I am able to continue this story!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment