Thursday, November 6, 2014

Review: The Sham


The Sham
The Sham by Ellen Allen

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Not exactly my cup of tea when it comes to books. I am not usually a mystery type of girl but I was given a copy of this via Librarything for a fair and honest review. There were many aspects of this story that bothered me. One the revelation if you will about Jack. And two the girl "gang". It was just uncomfortable for me - even though I think I am not naive, I find that many of my thoughts are a bit more naive than epected. I truly thought that this was a page turner and after I stopped getting distracted by other books to read, I read this one rather quickly. As I was unsure what to expect out of this book, I was unsure if I would suggest it to others. I would say that there are some I would recommend this to but it is not for the faint of heart shall we call them.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment