Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Review: Center Stage


Center Stage
Center Stage by Mindy Klasky

My rating: 1 of 5 stars



I received this book from librarything in exchange for a fair & honest review.

It was a quick read - one evening after kids activities is all it took. I liked that and I felt inspired to keep reading until it all kind of fell apart.
The tension between Zach and Ryan was weird. Yes, I get the overprotective brother bit but yep, we can be friends until you are with my sister then we can't until you want to marry her then we can. Whiplash! Too quick are those feelings thrown about in my opinion.
And I liked the relationship until they stopped talking. Really? He gets hurt and no word from her? And he loves her so completely but messes up everything to protect his dad? Unless his dad is incapable of living alone and being responsible for himself, you would never do this.
So if you don't mind a frustrating read, by all means proceed. Just not believable at all.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment