Sunday, October 26, 2014

Review: Stone Cold Touch


Stone Cold Touch
Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Wow. Again allow me a "WOW"!!!

Just when I was all Team Roth, she had to make Zayne so darn likable. Teehee!!!
In all seriousness, I am amazed at the twists and turns that arose in this installment. I had to sit back and let it all soak in. I mean (Yep spolier alert), Roth is back. He breaks Layla apart and then still hangs around. Ok, in all honesty, I expected this. I mean you can't have a contest for which guy should win her heart if you didn't make the other one the focus in this book, right? And the other guy still needs to be around to keep up his following, right again?
There were a few twists I truly did not see coming at all. That made this even harder to put down. All in all my family was asked to leave me alone just a little for this one as I spent a lot of my sleep time reading. :)

So now I will vote on Jennifer Armentrout's as to whom I want Layla to be with. Still a bit unsure if I am casting the right vote, but so goes it. Thoroughly enjoyed this book and cannot wait until number 3 comes out!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment