Thursday, September 25, 2014

Review: Stay with Me


Stay with Me
Stay with Me by J. Lynn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I truly truly love this series. It is HOT. And full of romance and love. And HOT! This continuation centers round Calla and Jax. I had thought that I would be able to guess the plot twists and figure things out. The only thing I was right about was that Calla's group of friends that we have met in previous books in this series, are friends in it til the end. That kind of friend group is what everyone strives for in life. I was not thrilled with the absent parental influence that is always a presence in books. I understand that it serves a purpose to say that that is usually the cause for the main character's strife or what they needed to overcome. I get it - truly I do. But I do not enjoy that as I worry that I will give something to my kids to have to overcome that is major like these parents have. I just hope and pray that I am better than that. :) I did enjoy the love story and enjoyed the plot twist in the end involving their love story that I truly was not prepared for. I mean I expected the typical "something bad happens they break up and then get back together because something bad happens" event {which really did not occur}. But that other realization was sweet and amazing and wonderful.
I highly recommend this book and the series as a whole. It is HOT (did I mention that?) and a great quick read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment