Thursday, September 18, 2014

Review: One More Chance


One More Chance
One More Chance by Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I had not known that there was a book before this one. So a few aspects of the interworkings of the characters were confusing. But overall it was a nice quick read that had a lot of twists - not necessarily ones I did not see coming a mile away. but still it was done very nicely and I loved the relationship between Harlow and Grant. She was not weak minded even if she had the issue she has. And he loves her with such a fierce desire that it made my knees weak a few times as well as made me sigh once or twice. Afterall, what woman doesn't want to have an all consuming love like that? Despite the confusion over the interworkings of the characters and the predictable plot twists, I gave this 4 stars since the love story was the main focus and it was thrilling and awe inspiring.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment