Thursday, August 7, 2014

Review: Opposition


Opposition
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Well, I was nervous about this book coming out. Honestly I was. I feared this was not going to meet my expectations for the outcome of the story. I love Kat and Daemon and their all in relationship. Would they last or would they be broken apart by the tumultous nature of a human and alien love story? Ugh I admit I was very concerned.
But I was not disappointed in the least! I was thrilled when certain things occurred making sure to keep their love near and dear to my heart. (As you can tell I love to be very vague and not give out spoilers)
The all in relationship could be very tricky for a story line. It can be very cheesy and fake if not written properly. This storyline has never failed to suck me in wholeheartedly. I love how pda filled their daily lives are (as someone who craves that and found it, I truly love it). I also really like that they have moments where they want to throttle each other and moments where they are so truly connected it amazes you.
I also enjoyed the other relationships and how they further developed. I have to admit, I was a bit relieved, when I realized that the Beth/Dawson story was touched on and had a bit of emphasis but not a huge devotion to it. I am not a fan of their love story in all honesty - I mean it does work and is believable, just not my favorite like Kat and Daemon.
The excitement for me was all the drama they had to go through this book. Amazing! I had to stay up and finish - which is making for a tough day! Totally worth the lack of sleep believe you me!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment