Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Review: A Shade of Vampire


A Shade of Vampire
A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest

My rating: 1 of 5 stars



I literally read this "book" in a matter of an hour and a half. It was tauted on facebook and Amazon as a better read than Twilight. I have to say that I strongly disagree. It held no interest to me after I finished it. As I know it is a series and that usually intrigues me even more, I found that I did not rush to want to purchase the second book. Nor do I feel any desire to read any continuation. The connection between the main characters was interesting but it was not swoon worthy. There was heat but nothing remarkable. And from the way this book was hyped, one would think that it was. I also felt that you received truly not enough back story on either character. Little tidbits? Yes. But not enough to warrant any connection for me. Sadly I felt this was a silly vampire story with no true appeal for me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment