Sunday, July 6, 2014

Review: Last Chance Knit & Stitch


Last Chance Knit & Stitch
Last Chance Knit & Stitch by Hope Ramsay

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This was a very quick read for me - only a couple of hours. A nice break away on a hot summer day. I admit some of it would get confusing because there were so many characters named and to keep track of them, I found myself backtracking for some time. I also like that it did not try to be a knitting instruction book too. Some books try to infer how to truly knit in the storytline and it makes no sense. I enjoyed the chemistry between molly and Simon and would not have minded if there was a bit more discussion on it. I also enjoyed Molly's family dynamics as well as Simon's. I know that situation well and thought it was handled very well. I would recommend one read this if you are looking for a sweet, romantic book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment