Friday, June 27, 2014

Review: Starlet's Man


Starlet's Man
Starlet's Man by Carla J. Hanna

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



felt connected to the characters very quickly in this book and therefore, I really liked this. I had unfortunately read many a book before this one that I did not enjoy so I waited to review it in case my feelings were not genuine. But I did really enjoy this. I felt that the characters were well developed - all of them not just the main characters. I would highly recommend this book to others and have already done so. It is rare to find a book that has a love story that is realistic and intense. Sometimes that line becomes blurred and it is very cheesy - not here. I am a big fan of this book and can't wait to read more.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment