Saturday, June 28, 2014

Review: Cameo


Cameo
Cameo by Tanille Edwards

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I felt that this book was a bit less than what I was hoping for. I had hoped for a bit better character development. By that I mean that I had hoped for a less shallow main character (but I guess that was probably meant to be) and those secondary characters are ones who I actually would have liked more information on. I was never one for extreme popularity and love when it is downplayed, but the premise here made that impossible.I felt rushed into the plot that was scattered at best.

I have to admit that I was sad to not enjoy this one and give it lower marks. I did receive this copy of the book in return for a fair and honest review. I will try others by this author though as the writing was not horrible, just perhaps not my favorite.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment